Health is a dynamic process of continuous process of staying fit – Physically, Mentally, Emotionally and Spiritually despite the pressures and demands of modern life. Physical fitness is usually a result of regular physical activity such as exercise in one form or the other and duly supported by nutritious diet.
Every moment, at every state, you have to make right choice as the state of your body right now is a reflection of the choices you have made up to this point.
So if you want good health, a better body, you’re going to have to start making better choices from this moment onwards. We all know what those better choices are. The hard part is taking the proper action and maintaining discipline to follow through with them.
“It is better to make many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward.” ~ Proverb
The key is commitment, singularity of focus and lots of patience. You may motivate yourself by reading through the following Health and Fitness Quotes and highlight the ones that inspire you. Keep them in a place where you can see them regularly and start making that forward progress – one small habit at a time!
Health and Fitness Quotes Set # 1
- The human body is the best work of art. – Jess C. Scott
- The reason fat men are good natured is they can neither fight nor run. – Theodore Roosevelt
- Regarding the fitness craze: America has lost its soul; now it’s trying to save its body. – George Carlin
- No one wakes up in the morning and says, ‘I want to gain 150 pounds and I will start right now! – Tricia Cunningham
- Getting fit is all about mind over matter. I don’t mind, so it doesn’t matter. – Adam Hargreaves
- It’s easier to stay in shape if you never let yourself get out of shape in the first place. – Bill Loguidice
- My knowledge is mine to use as I see fit. But I’m way too out of shape to see fit. – Jarod Kintz
- I’m in great shape. I’m 30 years old, and I feel like I’m 29. – Jarod Kintz
- A…reason we are so-so scientists is that our brains were shaped for fitness, not for truth. Sometimes truth is adaptive, but sometimes it is not. – Steven Pinker
- A fit, healthy body – that is the best fashion statement. – Jess C. Scott
Health and Fitness Quotes Set # 2
- Your current body is the only body that can take you to your new body—so be kind to it. – Elaine Moran
- All you need are a pair of tennis shoes and motivation to change the course of your life. – Heidi Bond
- FIT: Overall lean frame gained due to regular planned exercising and balanced diet…having the right metabolism. – Deshwal Sachin
- It’s like this, I think: the excellence of a good body doesn’t make the soul good, but the other way around: the excellence of a good soul makes the body as good as it can be. – Plato
- If we all started using the Self Care System, there would hardly be need for the Medical System – Nina Leavins
- If you make lots of little changes to your lifestyle, you’ll need to make time to have some fun too, otherwise life can get a little boring. – Auliq Ice
- The Best Health Care Plan Is A Self Care Plan – Nina Leavins
- Only bacteria thrive and live well in a poorly cared for body. – Nina Leavins
- Stop using the medical system and start using the self care system – Nina Leavins
- Health is a relationship between you and your body.
Health and Fitness Quotes Set # 3
- You can do ANYTHING you put your mind to! – Rachael Watson
- No one knows your body like you do. Listen to it. It will tell you what to eat, when to drink, how to sleep and which exercises you need to do. Let your own body be your most trusted personal trainer. – Toni Sorenson
- Change doesn’t come in nickels and dimes. It comes in dedication and sweat. – Toni Sorenson
- The only real insurance you have against disease is a healthy body. Invest wisely, generously and often in that policy. – Toni Sorenson
- Live disease free, Love life, Keep fit.
- Stagnant people tend to live stagnant lives. – Toni Sorenson
- I am going to be strong today. I tried it yesterday and I think I am hooked. – Neila Rey
- I already know what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don’t. – Neila Rey
- It is fine to be committed to work, but our minds need time to recover and our bodies need to move. – Annika Sorensen
- The greatest wealth is health. – Virgil
Health and Fitness Quotes Set # 4
- Every time you work out you strengthen your body. Every time you don’t you weaken it. – Toni Sorenson
- It’s rare to be depressed and be in prime health. Healthy people tend to be happy people. – Toni Sorenson
- Move to live and live to move! – Toni Sorenson
- Not all races are run on a track. And not all finish lines are marked by ticker tape. – Toni Sorenson
- If I can see it and believe it, then I can achieve it. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- The difference between those who adapted and those who didn’t, Gorton said, was a willingness to totally commit. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- The only person I am better than is the one I was yesterday. – Scott Deuty
- For great many species today, fitness means the ability to get along in a world in which humankind has become the most powerful evolutionary force. – Michael Pollan
- If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health. – Hippocrates
- He who enjoys good health is rich, though he knows it not. – Italian Proverb
Health and Fitness Quotes Set # 5
- Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning. – Thomas Jefferson
- Health is the greatest of all possessions; a pale cobbler is better than a sick king. – Isaac Bickerstaff
- A man’s health can be judged by which he takes two at a time – pills or stairs. – Joan Welsh
- The ingredients of health and long life, are great temperance, open air, easy labor, and little care. – Sir Philip Sidney
- Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint. – Mark Twain
- No matter your reason, if you sacrifice your health, you’re making the wrong choice. – Toni Sorenson
- As we’re bombarded daily with new ads for pills, diets and ab-doers, we have to protect our wallets and our time. – Dan John
- The best of all medicines is resting and fasting – Benjamin Franklin
- To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear. – Buddha
- So many people spend their health gaining wealth, and then have to spend their wealth to regain their health. – A.J.Materi
Health and Fitness Quotes Set #6
- Life moves for people who move their bodies! – Toni Sorenson
- Eat clean. Drink water. Stay active. Be healthy.
- Feeling good about yourself is the best sleeping pill of all. – Annika Sorensen
- The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle. – Navy SEALs
- Human life needs superhuman health. – Leonid S. Sukhorukov
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
- Do not spend health to gain money, and then, do not spend money to regain health.
- Honour your Divine Body Temple – Fitness Guru Derek Duke Noble
- The body achieves what the mind believes.
- Living a healthy lifestyle will only deprive you of poor health, lethargy, and fat. – Jill Johnson
Health and Fitness Quotes Set #7
- If you don’t do what’s best for your body, you’re the one who comes up on the short end. – Julius Erving
- Some things you have to do every day. Eating seven apples on Saturday night instead of one a day just isn’t going to get the job done. – Jim Rohn
- When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no ‘I’ll start tomorrow.’ Tomorrow is disease. – V.L. Allinear
- A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools. – Unknown
- Want to learn to eat a lot? Here it is: Eat a little. That way, you will be around long enough to eat a lot. – Anthony Robbins
- Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live. – Jim Rohn
- That voice inside your head that’s saying you can’t do it is a liar.
- We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are.
- Transformation is not a future event. It is a present activity.
- Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can do what others can’t.
- You’ve only got 3 choices in life: Give up, give in, or give it all you’ve got.
- Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.
- Take care of your body, and your body will take care of you.