Many of us may find it difficult to be regular with our exercise and workout. It is often a struggle to stay motivated to exercise due to one reason or the other or simply the excuses.
Here are 100 plus motivational and inspiring Exercise and Workout quotes. Get up, hit the gym and enjoy a healthier life.
Challenge yourself every day, come out of your comfort zone and make a body that you are proud of!
Exercise and Workout Quotes set # 1
- I didn’t mind basic training. It taught me that something that seems impossible at the start can be achieved. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Exercise like a beginner if you ARE a beginner. – Dana Gore
- I don’t count my sit-ups; I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only ones that count. – Muhammad Ali
- Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.
- You were strong enough to get this far. You are strong enough to keep going.
- You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.
- You are so much stronger than you think.
- I don’t Workout because I hate my body. I Workout because I love it.
- I would rather be covered in sweat at the gym than covered with clothes at the beach.
- You can have results or excuses – not both.
Exercise and Workout Quotes set # 2
- A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise. – A.A. Milne
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable! – Jillian Michaels.
- Your mind will quit a thousand times before your body will. Feel the fear and do it anyway!
- Getting more exercise isn’t only good for your waistline. It’s a natural anti-depressant, that leaves you in a great mood. – Auliq Ice
- Workout should be a celebration not a punishment. It’s not about a 6 pack body building, it’s about refining and physical culturing. It’s not about slimming it’s about purifying and evolving. It’s romancing your own being getting intimate with yourself, so get intimate with yourself and MickeyMize your life. – Mickey Mehta
- I could feel my anger dissipating as the miles went by–you can’t run and stay mad! – Kathrine Switzer
- When working out, length is not a substitute for intensity. – Bill Loguidice
- Every leap year I like to jump. It’s a good way to get my daily exercise in every four years. – Jarod Kintz
- I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10000 times. – Bruce Lee
- Your body can do anything. It’s just your brain you have to convince.
Exercise and Workout Quotes set # 3
- Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness. – Edward Stanley
- Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. – Plato
- I do not run to add days to my life. I run to add life to my days.
- It never gets easier, you just get better.
- It’s a lifestyle. Train like there’s no finish line.
- You will never know your limits unless you push yourself to them.
- It’s easier to wake up early and Workout than it is to look in the mirror each day and not like what you see.
- Just go. Getting out the door is always the hardest part.
- It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.
- Don’t wish for it. Work for it.
Exercise and Workout Quotes set # 4
- Running slow isn’t a character flaw. Quitting is.
- Push yourself. Because no one else is going to do it for you.
- No pain, no gain.
- When your legs get tired, run with your heart.
- I have two doctors, my left leg and my right. – G.M. Trevelyan
- We do not stop exercising because we grow old – we grow old because we stop exercising. – Dr. Kenneth Cooper
- Exercise is life in motion. MOVE to LIVE! – Toni Sorenson
- That everything is reps and mileage. The more miles you ski, the better a skier you become; the more reps you do, the better your body. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Workout to work up. – Toni Sorenson
- You can’t do it for someone else. No matter how much they motivate or inspire you, you have to do it for yourself. Your health is YOUR responsibility. – Toni Sorenson
Exercise and Workout Quotes set # 5
- Exercise equals endorphins. Endorphins make you happy.
- Sore muscles are nothing compared to the pain of regret. – Toni Sorenson
- Your legs are not giving out. Your head is giving up. Keep going.
- You’re only one workout away from a good mood.
- I never used to run before this, never wanted to and never had the time to. Now, I run nearly every day. – Patricia Hamill
- The difference between your body this week and next week is what you do for the next 7 days to achieve your goals.
- If THINKING about exercising, eating healthy and losing weight burned calories, I’d be a SUPERMODEL! – Tanya Masse
- Sustainable weight loss is a complete lifestyle change, not a 12 week eating plan.
- You only regret the workouts you don’t do.
- Failure is not falling down, but refusing to get up.
Exercise and Workout Quotes set # 6
- There are 1,440 minutes in a day. Use 20 of them to work out.
- You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
- You have a choice. You can throw in the towel, or you can use it to wipe the sweat off your face.
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
- You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep rereading the last one.
- To sit in a comfortable position or posture for everlasting period is called asana – BirenDra ShaH
- You can feel sore tomorrow or you can feel sorry tomorrow. You choose.
- Today is another chance. Make yourself proud.
- Turn a setback into a comeback.
- Willpower is a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it gets.
Exercise and Workout Quotes set # 7
- You won’t get very far if you only Workout on the days you feel good.
- You’ve got what it takes, but it will take everything you’ve got.
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. – Dr. Seuss
- You don’t always get what you wish for, you get what you work for.
- Strong is what happens when you run out of weak.
- Know your limitations, and then defy them.
- Stop competing with others, and start competing with yourself.
- Fall seven times, get up eight.
- If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.
- If no one thinks you can, then you have to.
Exercise and Workout Quotes set # 8
- One pound at a time.
- If you do all the small things right, big things happen.
- If you start now, you’ll start seeing results one day earlier than if you wait until tomorrow. Start today.
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- It took more than a day to put it on. It will take more than a day to take it off.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- If you wait for perfect conditions, you’ll never get anything done.
- Deep inside you there is a person who refuses to be kept deep inside you.
- Exercise – I never regret it when I do it, but I always regret it when I don’t.
- If you want something in your life you’ve never had, you’ll have to do something you’ve never done.
Exercise and Workout Quotes set # 9
- Our strength grows out of our weaknesses.
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. -Jim Ryan
- Fear is what stops you… courage is what keeps you going. – Unknown
- The finish line is just the beginning of a whole new race. – Unknown
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
- Remind yourself frequently how far you’ve come
- Life has no remote. Get up and change it yourself.
- The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
- Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.
Exercise and Workout Quotes set # 10
- Shut up. Work hard. Be patient.
- Don’t let anyone’s ignorance, hate, drama or negativity stop you from being the best person you can be.
- One of the greatest pleasures in life is realizing that two weeks ago your body couldn’t do what it just did.
- Some quit due to slow progress, never grasping the fact that slow progress…is progress.
- Strength doesn’t come from what you can do, it comes from overcoming what you once couldn’t.
- Sore? Tire? Out of Breath? Good. It’s Working.
- Small changes can make a big difference.
- If you change nothing, nothing will change.
- Find your comfort zone. Then leave it.
- Put your Body First! – Catherine Piot